Wednesday 3 October 2012

Tote bag update...

Wow, and wow again.... I have had such an overwhelmingly huge response to my blog post about my hand made Tote bags (see link here) that I have had to temporarily suspend taking any more orders until I have fulfilled the ones I have already accepted. I am sorry to disappoint and I hope you understand. 


I am currently working on order number 4 and 5, so I still have a way to go. I have a regular full-time job (sadly it's not a Stampin' Up! full-time job, but one day I know it will be!) so I am making them in my evenings and weekends when I don't have classes and parties booked. Every Tote is handmade with lots of love and it's so worth it when I see your faces as I hand it over to you for safe keeping and loving!! :)

Once I am back to accepting orders I will let you know by posting it here on my blog..... thank you for our understanding and patience.

In the meantime, if you would like to own your very own 2012-2013 Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue, I can send one to you for £4.50 plus P+P, and if you'd like to place an order I can have it send directly to your door for £4.95 direct from our warehouse in Germany via UPS. So please email me on lynne.fahey@gmail.com or 07828 149666 and I'd be happy to help you with your requests.

Also, don't forget the fantastic promotion SU! are offering. Join my team this month or next and get one FREE pack of Designer Series paper for the next 6 months.... it's such a great time to join my team of Pink Owls, so why not sign up using the hassle free Online forms HERE, it only takes a few minutes and that's it... then the fun begins!

Thank you for stopping by today, see you again soon!
Luv Lynne
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time.